Stuffed Sweet Peppers Two Ways
What you’ll need:
- All GF Vegan Oil-Free Nut-based Italian Meat or substitute of choice. Chop Parsley, Colored Peppers, Zucchini & other vegetables of choice and combine together. Set Aside.
- All GF Vegan Nut-based Plain, Garlic or Chive Cheese Spread or substitute of choice. Gradually add 1-2 tablespoons of water and combine well to a make it slightly creamier but not too thin that it wouldn’t hold. Chop Parsley, Dill & Fresh or Dried Chives and combine together with the Cheese. Set aside.
- Parsley & Dill for Garnish.
- Colored Mini Sweet Peppers
- Trim the stem (save usable parts for the Meat Mixture), seeds and white parts inside the Peppers so it looks like a hollow (boat) hull.
- Stuff the Peppers with the two mixtures. Use different colors for each type and garnish the Cheesy Peppers with Dill & Meaty ones with Parsley.
We casually tell our guests that it’s all vegan, just to relish their confusion and pleasant surprise!
- Add Raw Vegetables, like Asparagus, Scallions, Spinach, or your favorites and stuff a regular sized Bell Pepper to make it a main course instead!
- Stuff the Bell Peppers with the Cheese Mixture instead, again combined with tons of Veggies or Rice if you don’t want to keep it 100% Raw.
- Or stuff a Mushroom Cap instead!